• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Summertime Bluegill Action

I am looking to rent a cabin at a Park Rapids area resort on or close to a lake or several lakes that will produce a good sunfish bite along with some good size. I know there are a lot of lakes in this area that fall under these criteria but I am looking for some good suggestions or recommendations. I would also be interested in renting a private cabin if someone has one and is willing to rent it out for a week. Any recommendations you can make for me are appreciated. Thanks.

Fishing Addiction

SKUNK LAKE BY EMMAVILLE IS GOOD OR LITTLE MANTRAP HAS PRETTY NICE ONES.THERE ARE RESORTS ON BOTH. OR SOME OF THE LAKES IN ITASCA ARE GOOD.

Straight Lake. Breezy point resort. Nice gills and a super nice resort. I have been going there for 8 years and will be back there for as many more years as I am able.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will definely look into these lakes. I appreciate the help.

FA

• 1 month later...