• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Be there this weekend. Any reports? Know the lake pretty well and we usually do pretty good on it. Only fished it a couple of times this time of year. Would like some general ideas on depth and bait for this time of year. Thanks

I can't be of much help but I was up there last week. I didn't do a lot of fishing but did pick up some small Walleye and snake Northerns in 10-11 feet of water using spinners and small sucker minnows. The lake was still pretty green but that should change soon. I caught most of my fish straight out from Crow Crest. Didin't do a lot of exploring though. Have a good trip and gives some feedback how you do. I hope to get up there in a couple of weeks.

Any Current Reports? Presentation,Bait, Preference, & So On for the Walters. Heading up there on Thur. morning for a weekend at Round Bay Resort. Any info would greatly be appreciated.

Chris

------------------
"Fishing is an addiction, Anybody got some more?"