• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Could anyone give me a little advice on where we might find a cabin for rent in the Park Rapids/Itasca area? We will have a party of around 8 or 9 with us. we plan on going up there the weekend of sept. 15-16. we would prefer to stay on a lake that we can catch a few walleye on. thanks for the help!

Try the Jolly Fisherman on Big Elbow. It's short notice, but it doesn't look like they've been full this summer. As for walleyes there, you may have to work a little. Northern, bass & pan are okay.

You could try Fun-ta-Boot on Boot Lake. It is very close to Itasca. Very nice resort with great cabins. You may have to work pretty hard for the walleyes though. I was up there on Labor Day and didn't catch a one and it wasn't because I didn't try. It is more of a quality lake than a quantity lake meaning if you catch one it is usually nice but you won't catch many.

------------------
Gerty