• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I just moved back up this way from Kansas City. The standing joke in my family is that there are no fish in Big Elbow. Please tell me they're wrong.

Well - my nephew proved them all wrong today. There are fish in Elbow (or at least there used to be). I was with him when he pulled in a 6-0 largemouth. Nice fish.

The bass fishing on Elbow Lake the past 5 years has been very good. Congrats on the 6 pounder. I caught one 21.5" last year. (Appox: 6+ lbs) I hope she's pushing 22.5 this year. I'll be there for a week at the end of August. The crappie fishing this year has also been great.

Seeker

We had given up looking for wallys, and figured at 1:00 PM, all we could find is maybe a stray northern or bass. The action lasted only about 15 minutes. The wallys must be deep. Have you had any luck on Elbow for walleyes lately?

jcoffey,

Try pulling plugs out deep fishing the deep basin areas. Cisco are pretty thick in the lake and the walters likely are out chasing them!!! I hear it's a pretty good lake in the fall!!!!!!