• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I will be on a resort on Eagle lake next week and I have never been on the lake. Looking for any info about it, thanks for the help.

Coach-
What resort? I'll be at Eagle Bay Resort this week.
I have better luck with Crappies and Northerns. The walleyes are there but rare.
Some decent sunfish in the lake as well. Try the weedline on the northeast part of the lake also in the bay by the public landing. I have had good success slow trolling with a small white beetlespin.
I'll be in a green Crestliner with a gray Johnson tiller. If you see me on the water, stop over and say hi.
Good fishing,
Nels

Howdy, I'm going to be at eagle bay lodge at the end of july to early august. Every year I go I always fish most of the time and become depressed. Eagle lake is a lot different from the canadian lakes I've been to. I usually throw some spinners into the weeds and catch a couple of little hammerhandles. I'll be driving a blue and white four wins boat. If you see me fishing you can come by and say hi. I'm the 17 year old in the family. Austin

Thanks for the replies, I stayed at Pine Point Resort that is acually on Island Lake next to Eagle Lake. We had a great time, the crappies were hitting very well on green twisters with a spinner, everything else was slow. We went to Potato looking for smallmouths but no luck. The resort is very nice and great for the family.

Thanks for the replies, I stayed at Pine Point Resort that is acually on Island Lake next to Eagle Lake. We had a great time, the crappies were hitting very well on green twisters with a spinner, everything else was slow. We went to Potato looking for smallmouths but no luck. The resort is very nice and great for the family.

We got back yesterday. It is tough to come back to reality after a week in Gods Country. I tried to get out every day although not as many evenings and early mornings as I would have liked. I still managed to catch some decent Crappies and Bluegills, a few bass, (biggest was 19") and couple of small northerns on the weedlines in about 8' of water. I also caught 5 small walleyes. Everything went back.

Austin4005, There was a Four Winns ski boat parked next to my boat all week, was that your boat? I wish I had seen your reply before we headed up. How was fishing?

Nels

Ya, that Blue and white four winns would probably be mine. Didn't do much fishing while I was up there. Just caught a couple of tiny northerns. I didn't fish for anything else. Nothing to exciting. Austin