• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Guys
I am heading up to Big Sand this weekend for a family reunion and was wondering if anyone was fishing Big Sand or had any advice on how to catch some walleyes. I have never fished the lake before. Thanks alot for the help

I was out on Sunday mourning.The action was dead.I did manage to pick up a couple of gators and a nice Smallie.I was their from 7:30 to 10:30 in the mourning.The Walleyes were not biting for me.I would try fishing with a lindy rig in about 20-30 feet down on a break.Try using Red Tails and Crawlers.The night bite is really good.Pay attention to the deeper midlake islands during the day.Stop in and talk with the guys at Delany's sport shop in Park Rapids.You can pick up a Map and they will point out some good starting spots for you.