• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello all,
I am looking for any information pertaining to E. Crooked lake. I am going to be fishing here during "opener", and I was wondering if anyone has any insight on "Walleye" fishing this lake. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scotteye

SCOTTEYE
I have fished the lake alot in the past and i would give you information if you e-mail me at [email protected]

------------------
gamakatsu

Rippinlips
I guess it was a dead giveaway of who i was when i said i fished the lakealot in the past. So for you to know this i must know you alsoand that you live in PR. talk to you later or maybe on the waters.

Gami I dont think I know you but french fry man was a dead giveaway. Do you go to the Nevis muni? I have been fishing the area for 18 years. Cabin on middle crooked. Spent a lot of time on east crooked and other lakes. I would like to hear your opinions on some lakes if you would email me [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

scotteye:
i was wondering if you ended up with any fish? i was out there sat morning and ended up with 3 walleyes,2 at 3# and one 1.5#, also a northeren that was 5#. i had to prove a point to my friend i fished with that you can go to the deepest and coldest lake in the area and catch fish.

------------------
gamakatsu

Gami was out there saturday evening not even a bite. How deep were you? What did you get them on. We tried the bar and the east shore. Should have tried deeper i'm thinkin be back this afternoon.

rippinlipps:
i was in 17ft of water using a shinner, and i found them in the ne corner of the lake. my buddy tried everything else and ended up with nothing. the water needs to warm up on that lake a little more and it should be a good hook out there again.

------------------
gamakatsu