• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any information about this lake would be appreciated. Not looking for spots, just curious about what fish the lake holds.

rippinlipps, sorry for the delay, been out of town on business.

Yes, the Boulder off 18.
Thanks for the reply.

The lake has walleyes, norherns, lrg mouth and small mouth bass, perch,crappie,and gills. the south shore line is good for walleyes, norherns you can catch anywhere on the lake. hope this helps GOOD LUCK FISHING

Thanks gamakatsu, I'm going to have to pound some holes in the lake next time I'm in that neck of the woods.

I'm not from the area. I fished Boulder once last year in early June. Caught some walleyes trolling after dark but had no luck during daylight hours. I'm going to be in the area and I was wondering if there were any panfish worth going after. I see by the DNR reports that there are some nice crappies in there but local knowledge is always much better than the DNR reports.
Thanks for responding.

Sorry for the delay. Are you going soon? If you are there are a few other lakes i would try first. Belle taine is known for slabs but they can be hard to find but with a warm up on the way it would be worth a shot. 10th is good need to sort through a few though. 3rd & 7th are also good more so after ice out. Boulder is a good lake but the crappies seem to be small right now. I know of a couple other lakes north of there a ways I have done well at. Let me know how you do