• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

long lake tournament

Anybody out there have any information on the fish they found a few years ago in a wire cage? Maybe even who put it there and why.

------------------
gamakatsu

They said it was all three species of fish, walleye northern and bass. I believe it was a setup, because of the location they said it was found. I heard they only questioned two teams that was in the tournament fishing in that area but also was told that there was alot of other boats that was fishing the area also and nobody else was questioned. Thats why i believe it was a setup to get the two teams out of the tournament. If any body has any information on maybe who put it there I WOULD BE WILLING TO OFFER A REWARD OF 500.00 DALLORS TO THE CONVICTION OF THE QUILTY PARTY OR PARTIES. I would like to get this matter settled because the teams they said was responsible of this, I know had no part of this because I know them all.