• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have seen the post about this topic earlier, but was wondering if the access has froze over enough to get a truck/atv out there? We also tried doing the resort/property owner thing last season without any luck. Thanks

Is there any way to get on this lake that is legal? We fish this lake 2 days in the summer and have a blast. We have always wanted to try it in the winter but it appears there is no way on. I would love to give it a try but I will not trespass on someone's land.

Any help?
Jason

• 3 weeks later...

So what I am gathering this lake rarely gets much fishing pressure in the winter?

Let's hope we can keep the fishery in good condition. I sure enjoyed reeeling in those real nice walleyes last Fall. Average size was as good as if not even better than Mille Lacs.

Jim W