• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Is anyone planning on attending the contest/drinking Extravaganza in Park Rapids Feb/2???? Please let me know I will be there and can't wait what a blast. What a great town not to mention the people..

------------------

I'd be happy to sell any of you guys a ticket or 2 for the festivities.The Contest is on the 1st. See you at the Legion!

I will be up saturday a.m. have to get the cabin warmed up. We will probably stop at the royal for a burger after the contest.It's been a month starting to crave one. Does anyone know What time does everything start at the legion? Thanks

I'll be there to. Hopefully with fish on instead of bells though. Last year was my first time and it was a blast. I ended up with 9th in the crappie and 5th in the rock bass.

I was wondering if anybody could answer a few questions about the contest.

1) Can you bring a portable and prop it open half way to block the wind? (if there is any)

2) Is there another spot to drive on the lake and park on the ice this year?

Thanks for any info and looking forward to it!

Shoeclerk
You can fish with a 3 sided shelter.
The Legion is open at 9am.
Try driving on the Lake from the Methodist
Church Camp Across from Headwaters golf course 2miles north of the Holiday station.

Let me know if you need more tickets.

Can you bring a vexilar, bait bucket, or a sled with heater if it is cold out? Also what are the contest times? how about parking, on the ice or do you have to walk a long ways? How much is it to fish?
bf

Hammer if you need tickets get a hold of me at 218.732.7271 tonight or tommorrow night after 4pm. I need to have all tickets turned in by noon on Friday.

Beerfish park at the Legion they have 10-12 buses running to the lake starting around 10am. Cost is $30 let me know if you need tickets.
Good luck everybody.

Hammer ask for Tim. When calling about tickets.
Beerfish about the only thing you can't bring on the Ice is coolers or Alcohol. Bummer yea?
You can't fish out of a house.

Beerfish
As far as I know you can bring a Vex. I did last year. Depending on the model, there is a good chance of interference unless u can find a spot far enough away from other locators. I'd still bring it. We parked across from the lake and took the school bus shuttles to the lake and hay-wagons out to the contest. If you want to park anywear near better get out plenty early. If you take the shuttle it severely limits what you can bring. Obviously a big sled would be a pain in the you know what.
GOOD LUCK