• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wanted to let the rest of you know.......My son ,brother,and nephew came up thursday thru saturday.......We caught 12 nice pike 3 to 8 pounds on tip ups on a small UNNAMED area lake in 6 hours.....Also caught a 5lb8oz largemouth(CPR).......I'm sorry that no one chose to answer my previous post asking for advise......Hope to return the favor.

Hey Salvage!

If want to fish a lake with a lot of nice pike and walleyes, Potato Lake has it all. Take a look a depth map and you'll see a lot of lake structure out there. Fish around those sunken islands. You'll will find a lot of nice pike and some walleyes. So where was the lake you fished? I love tip-up fishing pike and would love to try a different lake. Talk to you later!

Avid

Hey Avid ........Get ahold of me , maybe we can get together...You wish Smallies?....I love Potatoe for them.

Hey Savage!

My email is [email protected] if you want to email me. Maybe we can get out fishing up there sometime. I would love to fish smallies with you. Great fighting fish! Talk to you later!

AVid