• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi Wayno,
I was just up there on snowmobile sunday, looked like a few spearhouses out about 1/4 mile from the outlet. I didnt see any vehicles parked by any of them and didnt go looking for tracks. I'll be back there tommorow possibly (will see where the sleddin crew wants to ride) and will post update then. There was a angling house on ozawanib lake and he was walking out. Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Sunday we rode out of hoot owl resort to the park, the main trails were pretty good, snow got a little thin in the park. The secondary trails could use a few more inches to cover up the rock studded hilltops :-) Today we road from pinehurst to hoot owl, conditions are about the same. Occasional bare spots in the high traffic areas. Another 6 to 12 inches of snow would be much appreciated. One big bonus was in two 50 to 60 mile trips we saw zero other snowmobilers. Ever had gods country all to yourself? It's nice to stop out in the boonies and hear nothing but wind in the pine trees. If ya like alot of snow then your going to be SOL but if ya need to ride it's a go! Have fun and keep the rubber side down! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

It's funny to hear you talk about Hoot owl resort, we were there on sunday also. We actually spent all week there. Nothing like a bowl of Bill's chili. If you've never stayed at the resort you're missing out, it's definitely in Gods country. The trails could use some snow, but compared to parts of the rest of the state it's nice riding.