• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be coming up next week. How has fishing been on potatolake, bigsand and lower bottle been. Would really like help, depth, bait etc... I only have 3 days to fish.

Fished Big Sand over the weekend and caught a few Bass. The Walleyes were suspended at about 24 feet in 40 feet or more. The few walleyes being caught were on Lindy Rigs in 28 feet using a red hook and red mister twister tipped off with a crawler.

• 2 weeks later...

I was walleye fishing on potato lake last week it was very bad. walleye fishing on potato has been declining over the last 5 years. the last 4 trips I have made to our cabin we have not caught a walleye. We have been fishing other lakes and doing ok. Big sand is alright except for the slot limit almost elliminates you taking any fish home. Whats the problem with potato lake. Any other lake in the area worth going to.