• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

There hasn't been much for posts in the Park Rapids Forum. Just thought I would check if anyone has been fishing. Fishing has been pretty good for me, except the walleye have not been cooperating as they should be. Anyone else been getting any fish?ScottS

------------------
ScottS
[email protected]

I amk in agreement on the Park Rapids postings... slim to none. I am starting my fishing season this month in the Menahga and PR area. Have you tried crappie lately? I am going to Skunk this weekend for pike and bass, maybe pans. I have heard that Rush is moving a little.

You guy's are right I don't see a lot of posts for Park Rapids and I read it often. Last week we fished the 6th crow wing one afternoon and the crappies were doing ok we even caught some that were over 10inches! Then on Thursday we fished Upper Bottle and caught 5 NICE walleyes all over 15 inches in the middle of the day which is good for day time fishing on that lake. So much for that now for some information from you local's. The million dollar question for me is when do the shallower lakes generally start turning over in the area? I have had a problem in the past timing my fall trips. Thanks