• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'll be staying on Long lake sooth of Park Rapids this week. Does anyone have a walleye fishing report. I'll have my own boat and would be willing to try other lakes. Crappie. small and large mouth. northern, etc.. any hot lakes that you would suggest. Thanks for any information!!!!!!!!

Don't have a report for you, but I do have the same question. I will be staying on Long Lake the 23rd-30th of June and really want to catch(and release) some fish, maybe a meal or two for the family. Any advice would really be appreciated.

I have been fishing there a number of years and have always done well in the early part of summer using long lindy rigs with leeches and shiners. i always push the 18 to 30 ft range due to activity and water clarity. good luck. i have done good on most points in the upper half of the lake.

[This message has been edited by rpc (edited 06-11-2001).]