• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone know what the surface water temps in the area are??? Pokegama? Spider?
or any others?

I was out on the river today it was 53 deg. I would guess it would be about the same on the lakes.

------------------
Let'em go, Let'em grow
Gary

It's just weeks away merc. Does anyone else have any reports from this last weekend?

Hey 8-Ball, That was a nice Muskie you caught Friday!

Oly has your spare rod that you left in my truck.

Thanks Doc. I owe a lot of that fish to you putting us on fish in the first place. At this point, I think it was more luck than anything, but I'll take it just the same! Thanks for letting me scrounge your equipment as well... Would really like to get out there with you guys next year, if you can put up with me again. Are you sure thats my pole? I only remember bringing two, but the Northern Light may have affected my memory some! What kind of set-up is the one in the truck? By the way-check out the 53"/24 in the Muskie section. Probably the one that went airborne and clunked its head on the side of your rig over the weekend! I definitely have the "fever" now- it's all your fault, Doc! 8-Ball. grin.gif

Hey 8-Ball, The pole was a spining outfit with I think a black spinnerbait on it. Not problem on the equipment loan, I might even bring you a seat with a backrest on it next time! grin.gif

The 53/24 incher looks huge. I'll have to check the dent in my bow to see if it's a match!

Keep the fever under control, it's a long winter!

Doc