• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jason: Any reports on the fishing on Bowstring lately? Also, any decision on slots on Bowstring next year? Thanks.

last I fished it was the week before opening of duck and the fish were all over some in 9ft some in 14-16 and some mixed with the craps out in the 2os. I would gues the water has cooled a bit but they will probably be scattered all over still. the craps are still in the deep water. wish I had more specifics
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

Jason, thanks for the reply. Let me know when they start actively feeding on Bowstring or Winnie. Last October, around Columbus day, they were really hitting on Highbanks. I thought, because of the cool weather, they would be turned on by now. Thanks again.