• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hows everyone been doing? I got out once only saw one that was jumpy. I've been Spending my time trying to get that 50"er.

------------------
Why did'nt Noah swat those two mosquitos?

Gary

NO one has been out? I'm not asking for specifics,or locations, just want to see if everyone else is haveing as bad of a year so far as i am?

------------------
Why did'nt Noah swat those two mosquitos?

Gary

Ive been seeing tons of grouse. only shot a few. Im not a very good shot.

Try and find areas where there is very little traffic. They are around.

Ya know where ya should go is... Oh, I gotta go.

Good luck to all.

------------------
GO VIKES!

For some reason I too am having a terrible time. I have been out a few times every weekend. My total for the year is seeing: 1. I am going to areas I have always had luck and only seen the one. I tried a few new areas with no luck. But I talk too people that are seeing them, I think I am just have a bad year for some reason.

It's been a year that a fella has to do some work to get some birds - or so it seems for me. I was last out about a week ago - flushed 8 and shot 3. That involved about 8 miles of walking.

They have really been going this week, out for 35 minutes on tues: 3 grouse, 1 woodcock, just got back in today: 3 grouse and 1 woodcock again-different areas(flushed about 10 today)-out for about 2 hrs.

• 3 weeks later...