• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

how was everybodies duck opener? warm 70s for temp sunnie you would think it would be terrible and it was for us on sat. but sunday we did manage some ringies on a little lake. Did anybody else get out?
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

Jason
Walked into a beaver pond on Sunday and got 16(7 woodies, 9 mallards) between four of us. Didn't hunt on Sat. What a weekend for weather. Is summer in MN now going to be in September?

Hunted a beaver pond w/2 buddies on sat & sun-Pretty Good:

SAT.- 11 mallards(8 drakes,3 hens), 4 bwt, 1 gwt, 1 woodie(drake), 1 ringneck.

SUN.- 9 mallards(5 hens 4 drakes), 3 woodies(all drakes), 3 bwt, 1 honker.

------------------
cut that sucka'

[This message has been edited by bassman222 (edited 09-27-2004).]

Hunted Mon/Tues and sunny skies allowed birds to be quite high. Those pesky geese on the power plant hot ponds are goinna meet their maker if I have my way!!!!Lottsa fog this am and a tough go. Perhaps I could duck guide you for a fishing trade next year....Shore coffee trade for lunch!!!!

Have you ever tried a dare devil with a leech? Walleye take dirt naps after seeing that presentation..........

Boz, give me a call I'd like to get out duckin some mornin w/you. (T.L. next to minit mart)

did pretty good yesterday morn with mallards woodies and tell even a couple ringies. I would love to hunt with yo dardevil I have some time next week if there is any left by then
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]