• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm heading up to North Star Lake Resort in a couple of weeks with the family. Has anyone fished this lake before that can tell me a little bit about it? I've heard that it's a good Muskie lake. Can anyone support that?

Yes it is. I was up there last thurs-sunday. between two boats we boated a 36, 43, 40,39,and a 37" and lost a few.

------------------
Why did'nt Noah swat those two mosquitos?

Gary

WOW! I can't wait to get up there and out of this office. Would you mind sharing any tips with a novice? I've fished bass, walleye and northerns but never the big ones. I did spend some bucks on rods, reels and line. Still trying to do some research for the lures. Also if you could recommend an area of the lake to start trying at it would be much appreciated.

email me at muskiesnmallards at yahoo dot com

------------------
Why did'nt Noah swat those two mosquitos?

Gary