• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am going to be staying on Pokegama this weekend, any help would be appreciated. I am looking to target bass and northerns (CPR) and maybe a few panfish for a meal. Any help with presentation, lures or bait, depths would be appreciated.

Not to be a smart a$$ but your name might limit the responses you get as this is "Fishing Minnesota". Just a friendly jab. Welcome to the best site around. I don't fish Pokegema so I am of no help.

Where are you staying? I'm gonna be up there this weekend out of Sugar Bay Campground.
Most of the lake is pretty deep but I'd suggest working the shoreline. The SW side has a bay that is pretty shallow and weedy if I remember right. At the end of each arm it is a little shallower with weed beds. I might try long lining in deep water for walleyes. Wanted to get a few downriggers before the trip but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen just yet.

Good luck fishin'!