• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jason just wondering where you might be able to put a guy on some bigger pikes on Sand,all we ever catch are snakes and I've seen some pictures of some bigger pike. Are they trolling in the deeper water breaks where it comes right up or is it early,late evening. Also I dont like hearing about the cold water that balls up our leeches. Lets hope this week it warms up cuz we'll be there on Friday, hide your fat women,and barn animals..............LOL

thats a tough one. I have caught some big Northerns on sand but its been a fluke in my opinion cause the littleguys were right there too. I would look around the island and the deeper structure there and work a jig and minnow to get down there. wasw there 2 days ago did pretty well on the eyes. The best thing to do is get rid of them little guys.
good luck
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

Thanx for the quick response jason,looks like the weather is going to hold out for us.Lightning and 30 mph winds is the only thing that will keep me in.Were bringing up a Aquaview and i cant wait to use it just hope we can get some bites on tape that would be awesome.We always say were going to try something different but, we never have to
thanx again

Speaking of Sand Lake, Does anyone spots/areas to share for Walleye/Sunfish/Crappies/Perch in the summertime? For the second year now, we are coming up to Sand Lake and was curious if you had any suggestions for the middle part of July. My son (eight years old) and I had a blast last year but seemed to catch more rock bass than anything else. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

FD

Jason - Thanks for the hints for Sand Lake!

FD