• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Howdy all,

Just was wondering where to fish for walleye on Lake Wabana this time of year, and what works the best?
confused.gif

grin.gif I'm heading up on memorial weekend and I'm going to fish the lake with my brother-in-law, who lives on the lake, but doesn't know the lake that well yet.... I'm starting to turn him into a fishing fanatic...

I'll appreciate any tips....

Thanks and keep a tight line...

[This message has been edited by Northdrifter (edited 05-19-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Northdrifter (edited 05-20-2004).]

Jason Boser

look for the long points and big humps close to shore. with the clear water you might have to pitch up to the shallows as not to spook them. little jigs with a shiner should work.
good luck
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

indplumber

hello im coming to fish with all my uncles and cousins and i want to wip there ass in fishing so i want to do my home work before i get there i will be coming up there end of Aug.and i dont need no guide cause i do better well with my special bait i know u guys laught me but it works ever time . Just need some help on some hot spot where there location is and were i wont get skund. thanks guys for your help, Todd from Indiana