• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I just wanted to let everybody know we have our fish batter in some new locations in your area
As of today we will have it in Gander Moutian in Bemidji, the market place super market in Bemidji,
and Teals in Cass lake. we also have it in all the grocery stores and bait shops around the Grand Rapids area
So if you are in the area stop by and pick some up for that fish fry you wo't be dissapointed.
thank you
Jason Boser

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

I can verify that you won't be dissapointed - its very good!

We have 2 types
fishing fever fish batter
charlies gone fishing
we named them after our guide services mine is alittle more seasoned with all kinds of herbs and spices and charliesis more mild.
give it a try it is in all the stores around GR
Jason

------------------
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

Ok Jason, you have me wondering about your batter. It's only available in the Grand Rapids area? I live bu Osakis and am wondering. Mike

Its in the GR area deer river area,cass lake area,bemidji area, balsam area, all the resorts around winnie and cutfoot. we can also send it out in the mail. we are trying to gp farther every year.
thanks for the interest
Jason

------------------
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Picked up some of the Fishing Fever batter while fishing in GR this week. Everybodies taster is different, but our gang liked it. Definitely not your run of the mill generic fish batter. It has some zing to it.

It is very good in my opinion. It beats the heck out of Shore Lunch. I tend to like the one with the more "zing" to it better. The "zing" is mild though, as my daughter's just love it!

Brian