• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was there last weekend and found great ice, 24" or so. Drove the truck all over the lake.

However, with the warm weather, 40-50's, expected during the week, who knows how the landings will be. The one on the ne corner of the lake was getting kind of funny, rutty, ice heaves, etc.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd take the wheeler just to be on the safe side.

GC

Fished four different lakes this last weekend, ice was great, fishing was not. Don't know about everyone else but we got skunked, that's including Bowstring. Couldn't find them, must have hid with the wind and cold front. Lots of trees down on the back roads Saturday!! With the warm weather ahead it can only get better, can't be worse than it was!!! The ice is going to go fast so enjoy the little time that is left!!!

Going up to bowstring this coming weekend and wondering if anybody could tell me how the ice conditions are, if I need to bring my atv?

we drove on it yesterday ice was pretty good but we are expecting real warm weather so it might not be a bad idea to bring wheelers. we were out of the south end so I dont know how the north end was. the fishing was alittle slow though.
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]