• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wondering if anyone had been out on Spider lake at all lately and if there is a road going out by the island.

Last week they were pounding the crappie on Spider with a glow tick jig. I havent been there but my buddies have been filling out a lot. I like to stay close to the house. If they knew I wrote this they would probably get mad. They are going out of the boat landing. Good luck.

anyone know if there is any kind of a road maintained out of the landing? or do I need to bring the sled?

If you have a full size 4-wheel drive youll be alright. The small trucks like s-10's are getting stuck because they are bottoming out on the snow. Yea, and also the evening is when the bite is on 3 till 8.