• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I would like some info on dinnerpail. I've fished there in summer and have been lucky on the northern action. I understand that the crappies are pretty good also. any info would be greatly appreciated.

fishmagnet, there is a good population of crappies in the lake but run on the small side. I've done better with larger ones on Hill Lake . I do enjoy fishing there, but have noticed more people fishing the lake over the past few years.

The reason I know about the lake is that I own the hosue located on the north side of the lake. Thats where my handle comes from.

Good luck and have fun!

thanx for the advice. I hope to get out there next weekend. I like to fish smaller lakes... alot less traffic. good luck and good fishing.