• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

if you get on leighton, i hear it is gang busters at times, with nice fish. sugar can be fast and furious, but the size runs small. you can get bonus walleyes in there, and you can do really well for them, if you try for them. i have caught a few nice ones out there. this is one of those lakes where the 10 fish limit should not be in place. little moose is good from about 3:30 til about 6 or so, but i have caught fish after that, they just have to be coaxed a little more. email, and i can give you some places to try more specificaly.
i no nothing about rice lake, unless i know it by a different name.
[email protected]

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

[This message has been edited by jigglestick (edited 01-01-2004).]

I was at the Little Moose landing this evening and couldn't believe my eyes. I'd say 15 to 20 vehicles out there. I know it was pretty good last year and must be again this year, but I don't think it can take that kind of pressure a couple years in a row. I've heard there's some nice 'gills in there and that's what I really like to fish for, mainly C&R them, but they're a blast.

bmc