• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

After reading the post on sunfish catchin places, I have to respond. First of all, when we write our little thoughts in this forum, It's VERY hard to tell what the actual demeanor or temperment the writer is really feeling. I've read what sounds like a real nasty response, but then thought it could easily be tongue in cheek. I,ve always felt that the majority of fisherman are truly great people, easy to talk to and hang with. I know we all like our honeyholes, but who can't wait to tell the "world" if they had a great day on the lake. How many times have we been told where the fish are jumping in the boat, only to go there and not get as much as a bite! I've caught my limit of walleyes in short order many times, while watching boats RIGHT NEXT to me strikeout! Ah, presentation, bait selection, color, sharp hooks, boat control, mind control(no drinking),etc all come in to play. I think when we sit in front of these computers, you may come across as some selfish fisherman sometimes, but I would be willing to bet if everyone from this forum would meet in an auditorium someday, new friendships and great stories would be told and shared.What's really important?

10 poy--- I agree with you 100%. You couldn't have said it better. Having fun out on the water or ice is the important part. Thanks for speaking up!!! smile.gif