• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well, Here we go again! Another hardwater season is beginning smile.gif
Sylvans Bay in town is going great guns for crappies right now!
Late in the day seems to be best.
We got 16 this evening and their seems to be more people showin up so i would get there soon!
Just a little info for my fellow FMers.

Dogma, What are you fishin in? I'm out there every night in my little one man scout. The bite has been good and the walleyes are mixed in also. Get 'em while it's good.

mwk ive been out in about 36ft fish em 18 to 22 foot down got one last night 14+ in and one last night and tonight 13+in good fishin to be had. by the way hows the trap workin for ya. i hope i gave ya a good deal. ya im the same one who sold it to yoou had my pc down for a few months and forgot my password for the other screenname.
good fishin
grfm

Hey gr, The scout has been working wonders. Once I got a little system going I could move and set up in just seconds. What are you fishin in nowadays?
The bite has been good out there. It helps a load to move around a lot out there. I've found out that moving 10 feet will make the difference between a limit and no fish at all. There are some pigs out there also.

mwk
i had the 7x8 eskimo. awesome fishhouse like the trap with my system i can be fishing in no time. i love lots of room and light and slides great on the ice and snow.i thought i had seen you out there sat but wasnt sure. we had set up over the crappie hole about 11 or 12 in the morning i thought you were east of us. which area you gettin the eyes in?
we'll have to get out fishin soon.
good fishin
grfm

Lately I've been fishin the deeper water cause the crappies are bitin well. A few days back though, if you fish right before the hole on the breakline in around 30-32 ft., you'll catch crappies and 'eyes together. How'd you do out there in the mornin like that? good fishin'

we did horible but we were tryin on the bottom how bout you? im goin out this afternoon to try again.

mwk was out again this evening and got 7 only one biggun in between 14 1/2 and 14 3/4 man am i gettin some slabs out there this year.
good fishin
grfm

I wasn't out there Saturday mornin, I'm yet to try the mornin bite out there this year. Has done well for me in year's past. My buddies were out there tonight and said it had slowed down some. I haven't been out for a couple nights, I'm in the process of building a big permanant also. I'm probably gonna start hitting some other lakes now that we're getting some good ice.