• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi Dave! Haven't talked with you in a while. How's the fishing been for you?

I saw in another post you've got the barge going good. Brought back good memories of our trip to Moose in May.

We're coming up again to Cedarwild in August, I think it's the 16th thru the 23rd? Are you available for any fishing time? Sure sounded like fun when you mentioned drifting the sunken islands at night fishing for eyes . . .

hey there sloop! we (putz, uncle nutsy and i) went out the other night and fished after dark. we got two eyes at 16.5" and 18.5" missed three more bites. it has been a dry spell, for about 3 weeks, and that was a warm welcome. it was very nice out, cool breeze and nice starry sky.
i put a head gasket in the old evinrude 35 horse, and she runs like a champ. i think i will run that old ship till it comes time to scuttle her on the big red some where. i think she would make a nice crappie crib smile.gif
i know i have a ****ed wedding to attend around the 16th of august. but other than that, i might be able to squeak away. it's a wait and see deal.
the humps can be great fun at night. i like the sligtht breeze, and clear sky, but i will go any time i can afford to get away really.
i have had a career change recently, so i'm not sure on my schedule yet. i do know i am going to be at I.B.O.T. fest on the 26th of this month!! i would be looking forward to a night out on the moose with ya if we can swing it. keep in touch...good fishing!!

------------------
keep your drinks on ice!!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

Sounds good! I'll contact you when it gets closer to the time.