• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was wondering where the fireworks in Rapids are on the 4th. I would guess Pokegama or on the river by where they have "Showboat" each year. Any input on this would be very helpful. Or if there are better near-by alternatives let me know. Thanks!

Fish On!!!

Iron Man

Thye have fireworks on Pokegama that they shoot off on the 4th from Drumbeater Island. Also on the 3rd they have a fireworks show in Nashwauk. This year in Nashwauk they are having a 100 year celebration so they are suppose to be having a bigger show.

Thank you both! This will be my first fireworks in GR. We used to have a land owner on the lake we stay on shoot a bunch off, but he hasn't done that for a couple of years now. Figured I'd move on to something bigger and better! Thanks again!

Fish On!

Iron Man

i havn't been there for a while, but they used to do it by the golf course. you could view them very well, and many do from the water. lots of traffic though. have a great weekend!

------------------
keep your drinks on ice!!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

The fireworks in Nashwauk is supposed tobe the biggest one in the state this year because of their Centennial celebration. I know a whole lot of extra preparation has gone into the fireworks show alone.

------------------
Jaw Breaker Guide Service
Phone: 218 778-0087
[email protected]
http://fishtec.com/guide.htm

I was up nort all weekend on balsam lake, was out crappie fishing on the 4th eve, and got to see all the fireworks i needed set off by just about everyperson around the lake. It was very neat to watch from the water! Hope everyone had a good Independence Day!