• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

You might want to try little Sand. tons of bullheads out in the deeper water during the day,and at night they come into the river on the north end where you can catch um off the bridge. Can't seem to keep them off your hook.

Burnt Shanty near Spider is chock full of em'! Nice small, easy lake to fish as well. If the bullhead bite is slow, the bass action can be great at times.

Forest lake right outside of Marcel also has lots of bullheads if you can get on it. I carried a little flat bottom boat and a trolling motor down to the shore from county 45 once and we caught some bulls and a couple decent northern as well. Another very small lake, but worth a try.

Keep those lines wet and those rods bendin'!

Iron Man

• 3 weeks later...

I know its weird, but try Big Winnie. I have got some decent sized bulls out of there.

• 2 weeks later...

Balsam Lake has a very small population that I know of(i've never fished for them on purpose though) but the half dozen or so I've caught over the years have all been close to probably 2 pounds. If you fished for them I can imagine you'd catch some good numbers too.