• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi everybody! My family will be making a trip up to Grand Rapids for a wedding this week. I was hoping to sneak off with the kids and catch-n-release some fish. Panfish, bass, northerns, or anything thats biting. Can some one point me to a nice lake where there might be a fishing pier or some good shore fishing spots? My kids and I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
Scott

You might want to try off the Swan Lake fishing pier for walleye and/or northerns. Also, fishing under the bridge, right next to the pier, can be good at times for crappies and/or walleyes. The bridge is a great place to shore fish, especially when it's raining out or extremely hot as there is some protection from the elements.

Good Luck.

------------------
Jaw Breaker Guide Service
Phone: 218 778-0087
[email protected]
http://fishtec.com/guide.htm