• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I father just bought a lot on Moose Lake near Deer River. Any info I can get on the Lake would be helpful. Just general info, you don't need to give up your hot spots.

Thanks

Cmv

Moose is generally known as a numbers walleye fishery. Trophys are possible although. The Muskie fishery is very impressive also with good numbers and size.
Moose also supports nice largemouth bass and some nice sized perch.

For summer eyes look for dense cabbage weeds in conjunction with off shore structure. Pull crawlers and leeches, you wont be dissapointed.

This should get you started. GF

camdu take highway 6 north to county road 19
turn right on county road 19 you'll see
the signs for it, i live in deer river from me it's about 20 min drive or less email me
if you need help it's [email protected]

camdu,one of my best ways to unwind on the water, include a 1/16th to an 1/8 ounce white jighead tipped with a leech. on a warm summers evening working off shore structure taking advantage of a light drift, occasionally correcting direction with a quick bump of the electric, in 10 to 16 feet of water works for me. no lights only the depth finder to find your way around and a small light to aid in putting the over-eager walleyes into the basket. norhtern light displays and the vocal cords of the common loon, make this perfectly relaxing. enjoy and explore

------------------
keep your drinks on ice!!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???