• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

This is a repeat question from the Duluth Section of FM and I did get one response from Alaskander but if any one else wants to add any tid bits of info...

I can't believe after 17 years, I have the opportunity to team up with some college Buds and revisit part of a canoe route we did up in the Quetico. I would be more than willing to share specific campsite or fishing hotspots in about the lower 1/2 of Agnes,(this will be my 5th trip to this part of the Park) including side trips to Silence Lake, but have never taken side trips to Dack, Reid, East, Jeff or know much about campsites off the big water on the north end, except where the Ontario Fisheries keeps their Boat and does assesment netting...AWESOME ISLAND but too exposed to big windy water... Our goal is to camp on/near the north end somewhere and do day trips to nearby waters. Leaving in 6 days,can hardly wait to hear and smell the crackly cedar fire of a remote Quetico campsite!!

[This message has been edited by TROUT4YOU (edited 05-15-2003).]