• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

hi
i try to find campsite at bowsting lake i get not enought info campground and i dont know which website to find like us forest campground or something like that thank you for help

Shadrapla,

There are no forest service campsites on the lake. Try Snug Harbor, they have options(full hookups and tent camping). Another good camping option is Jessie View resort. They have lots of camping sites available (great lake and next to Bowstring).

Snug Harbor 218-832-3466
Jessie View 218-832-3678

Hey shadrap, I used to work on a resort called Georgen's Haven. It is on the north side of the lake. It is a nice place with options for cabin rental or campsite rental. Also has a nice pool area and arcade. Call 'em up.

Northern Acres also has camping..They are putting in a restaraunt also. I think that will be ready this year. Check their web site.