• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

would like to know where to go on bowstring to fish perch & crappies and the best place to get on the lake. would also like to know some places on the north end of winnie to fish big perch.

Glenn...On Bowstring I usually go out from the North End of the lake from PugHole or the access just before it. Look to the West of the landing for a small group of houses relatively close to shore. On Winnie I go out of the Highbanks resort. If you go out of Highbanks you will see the cluster of houses out about 2 miles out and the perch fishing has been best in about 31-34 feet of water. Highbanks is a great spot to have a beer and bull**** about the fishing also.

thanks alaskander70 for the info. plan on going there the weekend of march 28 29 30.my dad has a cabin by spring lake mn. keep me posted on fishin activity if possible.