• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody know about some good lakes around Floodwood or Cromwell, I have a trailer on Balsam Rd. which is on 73 right in between these two cities. I've tried Prairie Lake a few times but never had much luck out there.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few good lakes around. There are more dead seas. Most people (many who are my relatives)don't talk about the good lakes as they could get pounded easily by people from the Twin Ports or the Twin cities. There aren't enough people locally to have a significant effect. Do like the locals, put in your time & sweat and do some exploring on your own. Or you could marry a local girl!When you find a good lake on your own its all the sweeter!! And don't tell anyone if you find one, not even me!! If you have to limit out to have fun, this is not the place to go, even on the good lakes.

Lakevet