• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone know where I can find some abortion pills

Tom Sawyer

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
5 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

Wth happened to your site @Rick

Good luck!!!

Are you a Troller or a Spammer?  🤔  🤭

• Yayyyy 1

I do like to eat spam while trolling my favorites,,,,,Rapala and Salmo....

Really need help finding some abortion pills though. Last time out night trolling I knocked my girlfriend up and we'd rather just have a dog for our family......

• Confused 1
  • Yayyyy 4

5 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

I do like to eat spam while trolling my favorites,,,,,Rapala and Salmo....

Really need help finding some abortion pills though. Last time out night trolling I knocked my girlfriend up and we'd rather just have a dog for our family......

🤣🤭 Yea gotta hate that when that happens!👍🤣

Lmfao😂😂😂🤷 abortion pills, black magic, spell casting and essay writing seem to be the hot topics as of late....   FM has has turned to 🐕💩    sad

• Thumbs Up 3

Alright boys let me at em I can help

• Thumbs Up 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
11 hours ago, smurfy said:

Some of us have been trying to get there attention for a good 2 months already!🙄

Really???

Edited by Tom Sawyer

yes,,,,,, over in sillytown i started a thread titled HELP on oct 25th..........related to this matter!!!!!!!!!!!! AND leech has tried hard here also!!!!!!

looks as though moose got'er under control now!!!!!!!!!👌👍

• Thumbs Up 2
  • I Like it 1

I couldn’t do anything before but just got the powers to help now so watch out spammers 

• Thumbs Up 4

On 11/23/2022 at 9:10 AM, Tom Sawyer said:

Really need help finding some abortion pills though. 

Are your walleyes too fat?

• Yayyyy 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• monstermoose78
      Well the does stayed just out of range for the antlerless season
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the South End...  Now is a great time to get up to LOW and the Rainy River as fall fishing on Lake of the Woods is on fire.  Lots of limits of walleyes and saugers with a great weather forecast ahead.   Like any fishing, being flexible pays dividends.  If you are fishing on a charter or with a guide, your guide will make necessary adjustments to put you on fish.  If you are fishing on your own, some considerations...   -If water clarity isn't good as maybe a big blow has muddied up the water, find an area of cleaner water.  This could be a different area of the lake or switching to / from the river or NW Angle.   -Things change quickly.  One group went way out on the lake from a resort on the river, only to get a call from their buddies the walleyes moved in the river.  They came back and fished in front of their resort and limited out with nice fish.  No wonder there were so many seagulls on the river that morning!   -Don't be afraid to trailer your boat to a different shoreline, which is often easier and more economical vs making long runs on the water, especially on days with some wind.   -Trailering your boat to different sections of the Rainy River is not only effective, it's enjoyable to learn other areas.  So beautiful this time of year.   -Fishing reports, resort owners, guides, other anglers, bait shops, social media groups are all sources of info.   -Dress warm, be comfortable.  Wear ice fishing gear in the morning when it is chilly.  As the day gets warmer, shed clothing.  Hat and gloves or mittens are also helpful.   Walleyes and saugers are being caught in a variety of locations across the south shore from 18-25 feet.  Water temps are in the low to mid 50's. Vertical jigging with frozen, or live emerald shiners is catching a pile of fish.  Have plenty of bait as typically, lots of small fish to sort through but boats are getting their keepers along with some larger walleyes.   Good numbers of jumbo perch and along with some pike are also being caught by walleye anglers. Good jig colors this week were gold, gold / glow white, gold / chartreuse, gold / orange, and gold / pink. On the Rainy River... More shiners and walleyes moved into the river this past week. Nice walleyes are being caught up and down the river, including areas throughout Four Mile Bay.  The morning and evening hours have had the best bite. Jigging with frozen or live emerald shiners and trolling crankbaits have been the most popular methods of catching walleyes.  15 - 25 feet of water has been the norm. Sturgeon fishing continues to pick up as the days get shorter and the water cools.  The "Catch and Release" sturgeon season is in place right now.  Up at the NW Angle... A great week of fall fishing up at the Angle.  Walleyes are being found around traditional areas with structure.  Points, neck down areas with current, shoreline breaks and transition areas from rock to mud are good right now. In addition to good numbers of walleyes, pike, jumbo perch and crappies being caught.   A jig and minnow continues to be the staple presentation and very effective.     Muskie anglers are both casting and trolling this time of year to find the predators in this part of the lake.  
    • leech~~
    • leech~~
      I think I know that one? 
    • Wanderer
      That was the deer’s.  It got damaged in the accident too.   Feel free to use that one yourself if you need to.
    • Wanderer
      Right by a park that a fella could take the grandkids camping at.
    • smurfy
      good thing he tossed the beer can before the coppers showed up!!!!!!! 🤣but he should of at least not tossed it right by the deer!!!!!!! 🙄
    • leech~~
      That looks pretty close to home!  
    • leech~~
      I told my wife when I can't get out in the woods anymore. I'm putin on a great big cop bumper and driving the back roads morning and evening really fast! 🤣
    • smurfy
      Dat all learn ya.  At least got some venny from it!👍

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.