• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any body have any bright ideas about the availablity of crappies? Haven't been able to get out since the week before WALLEYE OPENERS but would still like to hit some of those little black devils. Looking for info on the DL/Pelican area in general. You don't have to tell me about a specific lake (but would appreciate if you would). Just wondering if the magical shallow north bays are still active.

May your hooks be sharp and your livewell full! (Unless you are catch & release like us)

------------------

This morning the crappies were making beds, of the 10 I kept only 1 was a female. The warm sun is going to make this a short spawning run, after this weekend it might be over.

Good Luck to all and be safe

THANKS FOR THE TIP, DEACON. WILL KEEP IT IN MIND. NOW CAN YOU PROMISE ME MINIMAL WIND FOR THE WEEKEND?

GOOD FISHING!

------------------