• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

OutdoorMN News - Surplus permits available for Camp Ripley archery hunts (published August 30, 2021)

Rick

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Hunters who missed the lottery deadline for the Camp Ripley archery hunt can purchase surplus permits on a first-come, first-served basis beginning noon on Friday, Sept. 10. Hunters who already received a permit will not be allowed to purchase a surplus permit.

Discuss below - to view set the hook here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• CigarGuy
      This is the bait frig at L&M in Virginia, the other day. Also, added Highway 65 bait.
    • smurfy
      New signs going up this year  
    • smurfy
      any idea on the going rate for leeches.......not by the lb????/ havent bought any in a few years!!!
    • leech~~
      I think electric items have their places, I just don't think large commercial jobs are going to be able to work well with them. Can't see a logging crew out in the woods all day changing batteries!  
    • gimruis
      I agree on the choices.   I didn't mean to say that a battery auger was better or greener or whatever.  I could care less about that.   It just seems that "most" ice anglers have made a switch to a battery auger in recent years.  That's all I was saying.  I know about a dozen people who regularly ice fish and they all have battery augers now.  I bet if you conducted a survey of all ice anglers, the majority would answer that they use a battery powered auger.
    • Kettle
      Best weed eater I've ever run with great longevity is Echo, I'd check them out
    • Dash 1
      Hey government,  Just give us choices. I don’t care what people use as long as as it works for you. I’m needing a new weed eater. Plan on a Stihl FS 40 easy start. I’m done with the cheaper brands. Just don’t last long enough.  Probably true with the Stormy Daniels of the world as well. Cheaper don’t last long enough 🤭
    • SkunkedAgain
      If you turn on a movie they survive the 20min ride just fine. After many controlled experiments, I've found that they survive much better if you show "Finding Nemo" instead of "Jaws."
    • PSU
      I have never had a challenge mbeyer
    • mbeyer
      what does the ride from Virginia to the lake do to the bait.....survive OK?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.