• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

OutdoorMN News - Hunters encouraged to help protect the wild deer herd (published November 12, 2020)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• StateofHockey
      Looking forward to some hard water fishing, will be up after Thanksgiving but not expecting enough ice 5"-6" for me to get out fishing yet. Can wait for another week or 2.
    • StateofHockey
      St Louis county plows Moccasin pt road down to the boat ramp and a row of parking spaces on the south side of the road. Provides a fairly busy mid lake access right on the main snowmobile trail.  Parking is limited, generally full/over full on nice winter Saturdays.
    • fishingstar
      I don't know if you are on facebook but there is one on marketplace. 2006 Ski-Doo Skandic 550F WT for 4500
    • Mike89
      only you!!!  LOL!!
    • Wanderer
      Have you posted any Want to Buy ads on the other sites you’ve been shopping?  Might just tip someone’s hand that doesn’t want to post one for sale.   Good luck!
    • smurfy
      what???? letting me know when he sets his garbage out!!!!!!🤣
    • Mike89
      that is darn good of you IceHawk!!!   I salute you for that!!  
    • IceHawk
      If you only knew how much I have done to help out youths hunting and fishing by donateing ,teaching and by being a positive role model, mentor. . Those that know me know how much it means to me to see a smile on a newbies kids face after he ices his first fish!  In fact I just gave one of my clam pros to a buddies 14 year old son that is really getting hooked on the sport. How many are willing to do that 😉   Thought it was a bear digging in my garbage cans little did I know a smurfy would pop up from the ruins 🤣 Hope fully you get some use out of them 😀
    • smurfy
      its ok, i'm a 63 year old kid and i did some dumpster diving, aka shopping and got them. they didnt go to the landfill!!!!👍😂
    • jim curlee
      Still no luck, so far the closest I've been is the 2nd caller, 33 minutes after the sled was posted. lol I have called on every used Skandic that has come up for sale within 500 miles of Cook.  There was one out in Seattle yesterday, lasted 7 hours on craigslist. I thought about it, then reality set in, and I figured it's just a touch too far to go for a snowmachine. lol I'll keep after it, but at this point looks like I'll be rolling on the Tundra again this winter. Just can't get myself to drop $13,850 on a new snowmobile.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.