• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

MConklyn

Better Option For Muskies

MConklyn

Will be coming up next weekend for a friendly compition of muskie fishing. Not looking for exact spots, but would love some info on what to look for, bait selection, anything to cut the curve. Staying on Leech. I'm only open to Leech, Cass, Bemidji, and/or Plant. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• IceHawk
      Just got Home from there my self. Great show some pretty good deals going on. Was really intrigued by Bass Khang Rods purchased one of his custom walleye rods. Had a great time reconnecting with some old buds in the ice fishing industry. 
    • monstermoose78
      I would like to hit big water for divers a time or two yet
    • Wanderer
      Getting to the end of the line here in a hurry.  What a bummer of a close out from central going north.  I know a few people who crushed em here and there but most have experienced a mediocre season overall.   Anyone still out, and on birds?  There should still be some good fields going on.   I just popped the latest wood duck I think I’ve ever seen.  A young bird too so I can’t give it credit for being a Wiley old timer resisting the flight through the gauntlet.  
    • papadarv
      Great expo, lots of great new product, not as crowded as weekends, quick and easy to talk with vendors and some decent prices.
    • Rick G
      Oddly enough.... I know that spot.  Have done really well in the fall, fishing the saddle between the two pieces of structure😉
    • Getanet
      Cool. If you wind up going with either, or both, be sure to report back on how the accommodations were (and the fishing but that's usually not in their control).
    • CigarGuy
      Bassbouncer....Not to change the subject, neighbor and I checked out your ice house you're selling. Looks nice. Ron L is my neighbor, talk him into buying it🙂. Btw, do you know how much it weighs? What do you pull it with out on the lake?
    • stjoeguy
      I've got a trip scheduled to Sunset Lodge on the NW Angle of Lake of the Woods in January.  We signed up to fish MN one day for walleyes and on the Ontario side one day for crappies.  This is a trip we've done for the past two years.  The walleye fishing has been so-so but the crappie fishing has been very good in the past.  I just noticed that Sunset's website no longer mentions the MN/Ontario combo package that was there when I made the reservation in October, so I called Sunset to see what was going on.  Samantha, the manager, is not there now since the resort is shut down between seasons, and the person I talked with was vague.  The explanation varied between "crappie fishing has not been that good in the past" to "we're not sure what Ontario is doing."  She assured me that Sam would get back to me in the next couple weeks and I shouldn't worry about it, but since I organized the trip on the premise of the walleye/crappie combo I'd like to know what is going on.  Is anyone aware of any changes for this ice fishing season regarding non-residents fishing in Ontario?  Is this a remote border crossing issue?  Or is this just a resort decision?
    • stjoeguy
      Thank you for all the recommendations.  I'm now looking into Red Lake Remote and Kabetogama Outdoors.
    • bobmn