• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

mrpike1973

Just wondering if it's open where the aerators was? This lake is one of the first I usually try to get on. Anyone have a report on how open it is?

smalliehunter

Been wide open for over a week now

mrpike1973

Thanks Belle is open to now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• gunner55
      We came up yesterday & didn't see the little trailer they use there yet. The cameras at The Narrows were showing a lot of open water going west too, when I looked this morning
    • DuluthGuy
      Hit the landing today. Boat was 8 for 9. Find the smelt pods and go!
    • PRO-V
      Wide open at the Cutfoot bridge this afternoon. No netting activity yet.
    • IceHawk
      There out use permathin 
    • huntnfish
      I am hoping to get out this weekend to try get one of my kids a shot. Found a group of 3 toms in the spot I expected them to be in last night. Have the ticks gotten bad yet?
    • Mike89
      would be funny if true!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Rick
      Service details have been finalized for Minnesota DNR Conservation Officer Eugene Wynn, who died in the line of duty Friday, April 19 while responding to a call on Cross Lake in Pine City. The visitation and funeral are open to the public.  VISITATION: Friday, April 26, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Pine City Civic Center (1225 Main St. South, Pine City, MN 55063). FUNERAL: Friday, April 26, at 12 p.m. at the Pine City Civic Center (1225 Main St. South, Pine City, MN 55063). There will be no funeral procession. Parking for the public will be available on 7th Street Southwest and 8th Street Southwest in Pine City. Additional details for media will follow. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • ANYFISH2
      last 2 evenings have been fantastic.  Bird activity has been "predictable" and often. The group 3 toms are running on borrowed time now.  They made a mistake last night, however, Isaac froze and didnt pull the trigger.  Until next time.
    • eyeguy 54
      tight lines. 
    • huntnfish
      I understand it was certified. I simply stated that I saw a video that shows what looks to be a hook in the back of the fish. And then you asked where this video was at so I posted the link to the video. It doesn’t matter to me if it was snagged or not.