• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Deer Pheasants Turkey Sightings

IceHawk

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Yesterday evening I ran down from Richmond to Redwood falls and boy the numbers of deer were incredible. I bet I saw well over a hundred sad part was only 2 pheasants. The deer were stacked in every open field available. You could tell its been a rough couple months they were definitely looking a little rough. One of the positive things with the warm temps and rain it opened up some of the food services to help them out and I guarantee they needed it.  I"m sure we had or will have some mortality happening time will tell. Been out scouting a few of the areas I hunt in the SW and saw numerous pheasants around the Atwater, Litchfield,Willmar areas so hopefully they r pulling through. Turkeys r starting to show up and any spilled grain and manure spreads they can find around here. Noticed before the warmup deer were really focusing on any green pine conifer forests they could get to certain areas were absolutely destroyed definitely in survival mode.  Curious as what everyone is seeing in there areas.? The Northern areas have to be tough!

• 6 months later...