• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

pikeandchester

First Mille Lacs Walleye Through The Ice!

leech~~

Darn the video stopped before the best part of the big smiles!  Nice job!

pikeandchester

Got a Tulibee as well. A little  Indian Jones and time for bed. Good times 😀

2C2D16FD-7502-4A21-BE80-349F6F7277A3.jpeg

82B903DA-3A60-44DE-A846-A1821AD9ED0C.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• dutchboy II
      Hawk, 20# in Minnesota really is a trophy! I always thought there were good Pike in the Horseshoe chain when I fished it but never really got into any. Thanks for replying.
    • dutchboy II
      Your Mille Lacs fish is a chunk! Your Red Lake fish looks like the 42" I got in Minnesota. That one also was around 17#.
    • IceHawk
      My two personal best from MN all caught accidently walleye fishing. Never personally Target pike in  MN. Only place I have is Canada. First one was a 42 inch CPR on the Horseshoe chain of lakes right around 20lbs in OCT pitching Husky jerks up on a shallow sand flat targeting eyes, That one stopped it felt like I hooked a tree 👍. Second personal MN best came up on Rainy River Spring 41 3/4 never weighed it, pitching a 3/8 ounce jig and  B-fish-N pulse R for eyes. Didn't hit as hard but fought hard especially in the river current. 
    • expl
      My opener plans will not change.Stop and get bait/snacks at the gas station when fueling the boat/truck.This all done in one stop that would need to be made eventually to get fuel anyhow.Drive to the landing,not speaking or having contact with anyone while not touching anything.This has been my routine for the past few weeks and will continue to be for the near future whether around home or up north.They can cancel whatever they like,I will be fishing.I noticed i cant get a haircut but i can pack into the liquor store with plenty of other people and buy booze.Makes sense right?
    • CJH
      And if they aren't eating those fish regularly they are over their possession limit in no time at all.  Lower possession limits at the same time - 20 is just too dang high, and as history has shown us, unsustainable.  
    • eyeguy 54
      Yes thats a fake background. 😉
    • eyeguy 54
      Two at 41 inches. Red lake and mille lacs. First one when fishing for eyes. Second one chasing northern with tip up. 17 pounds from Red. Didn’t weigh the one from mille lacs. 
    • BobT
      Could you explain how this would violate the Governor's order? I don't recall him including this in the order.   Also, the part where you say buying tackle is a violation of his order because it would not be essential. One part of his order is that it is essential to get outside. There is medical support for this in both physical and mental health. Fishing is not canceled because it is one way to get outside and an easy way to apply social distancing for our own health. In this case, stopping at the bait shop to pick up tackle would be an essential. Stopping at the bait shop to just browse would not be essential and that would be a violation of the governor's orders. Two different things.   What the governor's order does say is that if we are going out and about we must use precautions and exercise social distancing guidelines.    If you don't feel comfortable being out and about, maybe part of the problem is that you have cooped yourself up too much and are becoming too depressed. There is medical evidence to support this hypothesis. 
    • whateverisbiting
      Mine in MN is only 35" and caught at least 3 that big targeting pike, though I don't intentionally target large pike and am not a fan of musky fishing.  I've netted up to 38" for others in MN.  In Canada it is 45".  Talk about not a big enough net!  My younger brother was the net man and when he saw it coming up with the mouth open he turned around and handed the net to my other brother.  Net did not work anyway we had to grab it almost swamped the boat.  Happily let it go unharmed fortunately.
    • tacklejunkie
      Headed out yesterday and one coho on a spoon trolled behind a board. That, and cold hands.   It was nice to be back on in the water

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.