• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Bryan P

Cold Front Walleyes

Bryan P

Got up to the big pond on Sunday for the evening bite. Was setup on mud flat in 28ft. Saw few walleyes on camera right away but didn't even look at the bait. Cold front had them shut off. Right at dark we had little action with couple missed tip ups and one nice 20" landed jigging a gold spoon. Looking to go up again once the weather warms up and steadys out for bit to get on a solid bite. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Resplendent
      I plan to lake fishing next week too, hope the weather will be nice by that time.
    • Wanderer
      Did you have much for floating weeds or moss in the stretch you were fishing?  I’ve had lots this year, the same as last.  Been enough of a pain I’ve quit fishing it.   Always love the vids!
    • tacklejunkie
      I haven't seen any reports locally this year. The other forums all have updated reports. 
    • monstermoose78
      I can’t find varmint loads any where, Any help? 
    • Muskies
      Here’s a picture of the water...6 feet deep off my dock...very clear right now
    • Bryan P
      Got out on Fathers day with the Kayak down the Mississippi River for some good ole Smallmouth Bass action. River was low which made a great float and the smallies were hungry! They just couldn't resist the wacky worm once again. We have such an amazing fishery here in MN, glad to call this state home.  Enjoy.     
    • smalljaw
      Great smallmouth photos!  I feel better now.
    • Muskies
      Thanks for sharing...I was lucky enough to grow up on sand bay. As for muskies, I’ve caught a few smaller ones. The picture is of the lake today...it was a nice day but work needed to get done...no fishing
    • bfisherman11
      Getting closer for me. We will be up on 7/25. If you guys see a red Lowe FM 165 (Fishing Machine) w/90HP Merc, that will most likely be me.  We stay at Idlewood so with no CA this year I suspect we will be traveling east a lot. I know by then Black Bay is "supposed" to be done but I manage a few eyes in there this week. I just like fishing that area, I fished it a lot years ago with my dad. There are big pike everywhere so I will hit a few spots that week.  The reef's I like best for eyes are mostly all east.   The way the border looks I don't think Smalljaw will get to see his cabin in CA this year. That really stinks! Years ago I wished for a cabin on an island on Rainy, that is still a fantasy I guess. I wouldn't be too happy if I finally had my cabin and I couldn't visit it.   I am retiring this summer if things line up right. After this trip with my wife I might try to get my dad back up onto Rainy if I can figure it out. He is 83 and in decent shape except a bad back. My mom is our concern, she has dementia and needs watching, so far my dad is her full time caregiver. My dad started taking me to Rainy when I was in my early teens so I owe him. I know there may be better places to fish but Rainy just keeps me coming back.   Muskies, I really enjoy you posting. Oh, have you ever caught a musky on Rainy? I have not that I recall.   Thanks for letting ramble on your thread.   Bill    
    • Wanderer
      @ozzie I’ve been wanting to get on some whiteys for a while and have talked about hitting the chain for some time.  Just might have to try that tip now that I have an honest fishing boat again.   Or let me know if you have an open seat sometime or want to jump in with me. 😁

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.