• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

pikeandchester

Mille Lacs Ice Road List

pikeandchester

Garrison Sports

Red Door

Fisher's

Agate Bay

Nitti's Hunters Point

Mac's Twin Bay

Hunter Winfield's

Chapman's

Lyback's

Beachside

Izaty's

Bradnt's

KJ's

Rocky Reef

Randy's Rentals

Terry's Boat Harbor

Theses are ice roads I have found from internet searches. Anyone care to add to the list? Thanks

Sculpin

Liberty Beach, Barnacles, White Cap, Myr Mar, Eastside, Bayview, Eddy's, Twin Pines, Appledorns

Edited by Sculpin
  • Thumbs Up 1

Parmer

Liberty beach 20 dollar weekend pass with free drink token lol. I ended going out of hunters to the mud flats last weekend.  Didn't see liberty beach sign until next day. Not sure how far there roads go out. Hunters was having problems keeping roads open due too cracking.  But they always had options to get in.  1 hour to get off lake Sunday as center road was closed.  Lots of people going out and some of the people were driving too fast on the roads. I was going 10 mph hauling my wheel house and had a guy pass me on way in with a tandem so... It is was it is. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• delcecchi
      For Vermilion, the Lowrance lake insight data is identical to Lakemaster, 3 foot contours.
    • delcecchi
      Maybe you should check the various sites that sell mapping stuff?   What is the Lowrance offering?   Is there a different Navionics choice?
    • Bucketcastle
      You're correct trumy.  I just posted this on that page.  Thank you.
    • Bucketcastle
      Hi everyone, I will be heading to Echo Lake, in the superior national Forest, the middle of June.  Never been there, but the small amount I found on this site says it's a good fishing lake.  Does anyone have past experience on this lake?  I'm targeting walleye mostly, but Pike and crappie are always on my menu.  Are there any lure colors that have worked well for you?  I'm mostly a live bait fisherman.  Any presentations that worked well?  Any advice will be greatly appreciated with this lake, and I will report back how it went/what worked.  Thank you everyone.
    • trumy
      The echo I'm thinking of is by crane lake that's where I would post my questions 
    • mulefarm
      Any action out there today?
    • Borch
      May want to post this in the BWCA, Duluth.... regional forum.  You may get more responses there as that's the area the lake is in.   Goid Luck!
    • Mike89
      sad world, no one's word is any good any more cause of the bad ones..............................
    • PRO-V
      I brought a notarized letter from their mother and they required it back when I did it. The other documents prove who he is but not whether the father is spiriting him away.
    • Bucketcastle
      Hi everyone, I will be heading to Echo Lake, in the superior national Forest, the middle of June.  Never been there, but the small amount I found on this site says it's a good fishing lake.  Does anyone have past experience on this lake?  I'm targeting walleye mostly, but Pike and crappie are always on my menu.  Are there any lure colors that have worked well for you?  I'm mostly a live bait fisherman.  Any presentations that worked well?  Any advice will be greatly appreciated with this lake, and I will report back how it went/what worked.  Thank you everyone.